If you are finding a way to convert a WordPress site to a Static Html site you are at the right place if can able to follow 10 simple steps you can do it by yourself in 5 min.
10 Simple steps to convert WordPress site to Static HTML site
- Login to WordPress
- Go to plugins
- Search for Simply Static plugin
- Install and Activate
- open the plugin from the WordPress dashboard
- Go to settings
- Select Destination URL
- Go to Generate in Simply Static plugin
- Click Generate Static Files button
- Download the Static HTML site in your local system
Done! now you have downloaded the Static HTML files.
- If you are using Caching or Minify plugin it may cause you an error try disabling the plugin before starting.
- To run the code in the local system select “save for offline use” in Destination URL Settings (step 7) or to host in the server select “use relative URLs”.